ajm200

Think my lawn is safe

Don’t need to worry about these three ruining my garden.  I’ve spent 6-8 hours a day out in the garden today and yesterday and so have they but they don’t move much.

They have found a spot in a corner of my neglected flowerbed (cleared of flowers by-election  previous chickens).  They go straight to that corner when I open the run and stay there in a neat little pile of feathers.  They return to the run at lunch for a nap and snack then back to their flowerbed.

They will go to great lengths to avoid the lawn so the grass is safe 

They aren’t bothered about scratching the dirt or pecking.  They just relax and watch me work

82056792-FE4E-441E-931A-53922C9BC448.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ajm200 said:

Don’t need to worry about these three ruining my garden.  I’ve spent 6-8 hours a day out in the garden today and yesterday and so have they but they don’t move much.

They have found a spot in a corner of my neglected flowerbed (cleared of flowers by  previous chickens).  They go straight to that corner when I open the run and stay there in a neat little pile of feathers.  They return to the run at lunch for a nap and snack then back to their flowerbed.

They will go to great lengths to avoid the lawn so the grass is safe 

They aren’t bothered about scratching the dirt or pecking.  They just relax and watch me work

82056792-FE4E-441E-931A-53922C9BC448.jpeg

Not sure where Siri/autocorrect got by-election. 😂

Dictated the post on my phone and just read it back on my much larger iPad in big text.   One day my eyesight will get me in trouble  😂

Edited by ajm200
Removed By-election and replaced with by