Twiglets

Eglu cube Mk 1 for sale on ebay

due to change in circumstances I have sadly had to rehome my girls and now have a much loved Eglu cube mk1 for sale.

based in Tamworth we are easily reached being just 5 minutes from junction 10 of the M42. 

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=193382483854&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Wow that’s good (the wormery) we are still doing what we love as much as possible despite the curve balls that life throws at us. 
Had to knock the chook keeping on the head as we joined the caravan clan a good few years ago and are now having longer and longer breaks which isn’t fair on the girls. 
I must admit when I rejoined the forum I saw your avatar and thought “I know that one” and then thought of the days of the forum in its infancy with fond memories. (Cue violins) anyway with a job done on the sale of the much loved cube it’s the end of an era. 
sending you (and anyone else who remembers ) all the best! X