Clangerschickens

Attaching Cube run to Go Up run

Hi everyone 

My chickens are in an extended Go Up run and with avian flu I’ve cobbled together an extension made of dog fencing but I really want something better for the future.

The Omlet WIR will look too big in my garden and I don’t want the whole garden dominated by it, plus obviously it’s a lot of money. I was wondering if it would be feasible to attach a Cube run to the end of the Go Up one but it’s hard to be sure without seeing all the panels - does anyone have an idea if I could make that work? Thanks!

I use the shade in the photo in summer. It’s not water proof, but does provide lots of shade in hot weather. It was surprisingly cheap, only around €50 for the shade in the photo. 
Now in winter I have a large clear plastic cover, to keep them dry. That one is a lot more expensive, but totally worth it.

F1C821EA-BF0A-4417-983F-2D27CC8C6817.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Hi, yeah, I have considered the low rise but it’s very expensive for something that’s still not an ideal solution. If it was perfect I wouldn’t mind spending the money, and if it was cheaper, I’d be happier to compromise, but it’s a little bit bigger than I want and pretty low. Something half way between the low rise and high rise height wise would be better! And I’d rather have something a bit smaller also, I really didn’t want so much of the garden taken over by run space.

• Thanks 1