I have sorted out the solution for a raincover for the cube run. If you buy 4 metres of Clear plastic from Dunelm (found where the reels of table protectors are). This amount is plenty to completely cover the run from the ground on both sides with lots left over to trim off as requriid. Then go to the sewing section and purchase a packet of metal 'eyelets' used for punching holes in curtains. Once you have put your holes in at gound level on both sides you can stake the sheet down with metal tent pegs. I would post a photo of mine but my camera has stopped working.

I've just used an eglu winter cover over the top of the cube with the existing cube cover. That looks quite good and I can still see my girls clearly from the house in all this horrible weather.

I will have to get a shower curtain for when the really bad rain sets in.

I've just put a clear shower curtain over the run and put the normal cube cover at the back under the poo trays to shelter the girls from the gusts we've had this week.

They seem very content with it and the shower curtain has made such a difference to the sogginess of the hemcore.