question, If i bought a eglu go extension piece, can i attach that the to the eglu go as the first piece, next to the door the one that sits in the plastic round the door,, or is it different shape or fit?? I just need the first bit, so i can attach it to the bottom of my eglu go up> like two coops one run which will have a auto door attached, hope yous all get what i mean. instead of buying the whole run which i wont use.

thanks sharon

Agree with CatTails I'm struggling to understand too. I've got a Go with a 4m run. Each metre is a different height and shape (apart from last 2m from what I remember.

I sort of think you can do anything with a few cable ties and imagination! 

Edited by MamaCoop

so i did it all finished and done, i fitted on my auto door the other day, then this morning i attached my my 2nd eglo go to the same run. 

so when i go away I can be assured they get to bed without a hassle, my daughter is looking after them who lives in the same house, but... you know just peace of mind they can al go into the same run and then into their coops and the auto door will close, and they are safe..i also got a coop light with it..

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1351.JPG

IMG_1352.JPG

IMG_1350.JPG

IMG_1344.JPG

On 12/1/2021 at 9:05 AM, MamaCoop said:

Agree with CatTails I'm struggling to understand too. I've got a Go with a 4m run. Each metre is a different height and shape (apart from last 2m from what I remember.

I sort of think you can do anything with a few cable ties and imagination! 

IMG_1353.thumb.jpg.4d4d0f0cafb521553cd73d7ac537a918.jpgI bent and fitted the pieces in easily took the plastic outer (pink) off and the put the wire in

and screwed it into place then i used a grinder and cut a piece out of side of run, adn used the rest of bits to attach run to older run, its really secure, all good.