tara

Ducks that dont need water what breeds

Thats the weirdest and coolest thing I have ever seen!!!

Now i have seen the nappy I wonder about the mess of Joeys duck on friends! :?

We had house rabbits for a while but they are now outdoors! And hopefully in the 'big pen' with chickens over autumn/winter when my veg is all done!

Wow house duck tell us is it a boy or girl whats life like dose it run about or live in a cage. :D

How tall do indian runners grow and do people keep them in eglus just wondered????

Mine are about 2" tall and they sleep quite happily in a very cheap rabbit hutch I got from a pet shop.

wow house duck very cool

not sure my house rabbit would like it.

my chickens were in the house for a while when we first hatched them. the firdt born still comes to our back door at night to be put to bed, still thinks he lives in our lounge! he is too big to get up the eglu cube steps.

Anyway

read a fab book katie thear keeping ducks, it discusses the in and outs of duck keeping and that you have various breeds, dippers, divers and perchers i think. Basically meaning some just like to splash around, divers get their dinner from the bottom of the pond and perchers that fly up into trees. Might give you/friend more of an idea as to what breed to get. We decided on khaki campbells now 4 weeks old, they are just using a deep cat litter tray at the minute as they arent fully waterproof and not got all their feathers.

hope that helps, katie thear books are good ive nearly got a full collection i think