chickflick

my cube has arrived today too! -a day early!

Hello

Very exciting- wasn't due till tomorrow but i am pleased as we may be able to get a chance to put it up before the weekend if there is a break in the rain/gales.

Have just read the leaking cube posts oh dear!That must be so disappointing.I suppose at least in this weather if there is a problem you will know about it sooner rather than later.

I'm still desperate to see a lilac one. :?:lol:

not long to go Egluntine, I promise! I will have those photos on here for you the minute the last screw is in :D

You can even come and se it in the flesh if you wish (bit of a long journey though). Actually when they are built I will put them on the list of ones available to visit

I'm still desperate to see a lilac one. :?:lol:

not long to go Egluntine, I promise! I will have those photos on here for you the minute the last screw is in :D

You can even come and se it in the flesh if you wish (bit of a long journey though). Actually when they are built I will put them on the list of ones available to visit

Thanks! :lol:

It's a pity you are so far away otherwise I'd have been round like a shot!