buffie

chick bics!

Well I had Petra (parents boxer) here with me last week so decided that I'd make biscuits for her and Daisie :D . I used malted organic flour and various other ingredients to make them good for digestion and parasite preventative. Will add recipe later. I bought bone shaped cutters in scotland so this made them easy to cut 8)

Well I knew the doglets would love :roll: them but I also had Harrie and Charlie standing with me waiting for them to come out of the oven :lol: . Once cooled they all stood together and enjoyed their organic biscuits,

I got loads out of one batch and know exactly what's in them and will not bother to buy treats again, it was so easy and they smell wonderful. The chickens can have a healthy treat too and will also be benefiting from the garlic and charcoal. :D:wink:

BBx

Recipe for Buffs Biscuits

3 cups of flour (I used Malted)

1/2 cup olive oil

1/2 cup yoghurt and 1/2 cup water

2 tsp Garlic powder and brewers yeast powder

1 tsp of charcoal granules/powder

parsley chopped

1 tbs cheese

The garlic and brewers yeast are good for flea,lice, tick and worm prevention. Charcoal for digestion. You can add an egg but adjust the liquid. You can leave out cheese or add veg or fruit like bananas. If you add raisins or grapes, for chickens, do not feed to your dog!

I throw it all in a bowl and knead, if it's a bit too dry add water but it should come together like bread dough. Roll out 1/2 " thick and use a cutter or cut into squares.

Bake on 200 for about 20mins, or equiv.

BBx