Guest Penguinmad

I'm BAAACK & Saddle Sore

I tell you what at Elvedon - I wouldn't bother paying for the exercise classes or the roller skating, neither of them checked to see if we'd paid - the exercise lady said "put your ticket in the box" I said I don't have a ticket just a printout so she said "OK, don't worry then" and it wasn't even checked.

At roller skating we just didn't see anybody to even check!

I wouldn't bother paying extra for maid service either - we were in the hotel so it was included all they did was make the bed - didn't even touch the towels in the bathroom and there was NO evidence that anything had been cleaned at all.

I am really suprised at the poor maid service & , as I have been there lots & know what to expect,I would complain if I were you.

We always got the full monty from the maid service when we go & fresh towels too :?

Andrew,I am having a facial & a pedi & also an afternoon in the Spa.

Unfortunately for my purse,the daughters are each having a teen facial & a pedi too, & will be joining me in the Spa,which they love (they are teenagersnow so I have no excuse for them not to come)

We are also going to la Sapinere for a meal & Cleo is doing Tree Treking,so yes,we have a bit booked!

Hubby will be fishing most of the time :roll::lol:

Was it the beginners Pony trek you went on. Anita and me have looked at the activities brochure this week but as we've both never ridden a horse before we were put off by the pony bit - I want to ride a horse not a shetland :lol:

xx

Silly OMB! 'Pony Trekking' is a term :lol: doesnt mean you will be on a Thelwell pony, similarly everyone goes 'Horse Riding' even if they ride a Mini Shetland :roll: I dunno....civillians.....

I am really suprised at the poor maid service & , as I have been there lots & know what to expect,I would complain if I were you.

We always got the full monty from the maid service when we go & fresh towels too

I'll fire off an email then! I wasn't sure what to expect, I've had soo many holidays at sea in the last few years that I am aware I have rather high expectations. Thing is I left the sofa cushions on the floor one day (James was sleeping on the sofa) and I was surprised they were not picked up - so clearly no hoovering!

Was it the beginners Pony trek you went on. Anita and me have looked at the activities brochure this week but as we've both never ridden a horse before we were put off by the pony bit - I want to ride a horse not a shetland :lol:

xx

Silly OMB! 'Pony Trekking' is a term :lol: doesnt mean you will be on a Thelwell pony, similarly everyone goes 'Horse Riding' even if they ride a Mini Shetland :roll: I dunno....civillians.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wink: