tara

oh where

Hi Tara

I think it might just be the chick crumb you have to worry about, as Ducklings guzzle so much they overdose on the medication in it.

As they get bigger they don't eat so much.

I could be wrong tho and if a vet has advised you against feeding it I would follow that advise.

Our Duck has always been fed on poultry pellets and she is fine, but When my goslings come off the unmedicated crumb she will be getting waterfowl food the same as them.

I will try to find a link to the web site of the supplier I use for you, they deliver and have stockists all over the place, You might be able to get some waterfowl food from them.

Try this link, they also do breeder pellets, on the left of the page there is a link to a page to find a stokist near you.

Hope this helps :)

http://www.smallholderfeed.co.uk/poultry/11.htm

Edited to add.. If anyone has ducklings, this company do a 5klg bag of unmedicated chick crumb.

It's perfect for ducklings and in not too large a quantity so no waste, and you can have it delivered to your door :D

Hi Tara

I cant remember what I paid last time, I ordered from the web site I gave you the link to tho and I think it is quite reasonable.

I did find it a bit strange that the small 5klg bags I could order online, but the bigger bags they just tell you the nearest stockist.