Yesterday, my son moved the Cube for the first time to lay some slabs. The garden is small, so he couldn't just move it straight ahead. When he attempted to turn it sideways a bit, the wheel on the outside of the turn snapped off. I was watching at the time and he wasn't forcing it violently, just coaxing it.

As the Cube is now on a permanent base of slabs, there is no immediate problem. But I can tell you that it was very difficult for the two of us to move the Cube back with only one wheel. Also, one of the reasons to buy the Cube was the likelihood of it retaining much of its value if I had to resell it for any reason. I will be ringing Omlet on Monday in the hope that they will supply a replacement.

In the meantime, if you are moving a Cube please do so with extreme caution!

Someone else had a problem with the wheels snapping off. If I remember rightly, Omlet were making all future models with stronger wheel bits and acknowledged there had been a problem with them. I thought the problem was solved though :?

I think it depends when you got your cube. As someone had had this problem before and when they mentioned it to Omlet they eventually got a new wheel section. The axle has now been strengthened to stop this from happening. Give them a phone call on Tuesday and I'm sure they'll get you sorted out.