StephanieSB

Cube Installation on Delivery?

Can those who got a delivery of a cube and run without hens please confirm for me that Omlet still sets up (or installs) the cube for you? I was told over the phone that if I cancelled the two Omlet hens I originally asked for, I would still have the cube set up for me.

But today, I went to the Bath & West show, and got a pamphlet that says that the cube will only be "installed" for me if I order hens. :(

So very confused. Can anyone help clarify this for me??

You have to ask Omlet if you want them to put your Cube together for you. Obviously they would prefer to send it by courier and not have to pay a man for an hour and a half's assembly work.

I rang Omlet up asking if I could pay for a Cube and two hens (but could they please forget to bring the hens with them), and they said there was no need for this subterfuge to get your Cube made for you: you only had to ask.

This was not true a year ago, so I had to order two saviour hens with my first Cube.

If you are just outside the delivery area, I would try persuasion, especially if you have spent a lot of money with Omlet in the past. The Cube is only easy to put together when you know how. I wouldn't have been able to do it.