Well my girls went to their new home at 14.30 today. they have gone to a 3 acre property where they can roam as much as little hearts desire. I was very sad to see them go but i feel that i have done the right thing for THEM and not for me. they were used to being able to have a good old forage but at the moment my back is so bad i couldnt allow it. We have had new neighbours and they have 3 cats so they kept coming and harrasing them in the coop..imagine if they were out and i couldnt get to them. Anyway the point to my post is this .i must say a HUGE thank you to you all for the advice you have given me THANK YOU.

Ang

x

That must have been a very difficult decision to make. In 3 acres of land they are going to be very happy chickens.

I do hope your back problems are resolved. I have an extremely good osteopath who keeps my back and knee problems in order.

I'm sure you will keep in touch through the forum and let us know how you are doing.

There are times when we must let things go. Not easy to do, of course, but do be comforted by the fact that your hens will enjoy an amazing environment. (Much better than ending up in soup!)

Life is hard sometimes, but we must enjoy what we can. Best wishes for your health and keep in mind that good as well as bad things happen.

Hugs!