Snowy Posted July 12, 2008 Share Posted July 12, 2008 Glad you are settling in and gettng sorted. Looking forward to photos Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted July 12, 2008 Share Posted July 12, 2008 Welcome back - have fun uncovering the garden, I bet there are some nice surprises when you clear the nettles! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeckyBoo Posted July 12, 2008 Share Posted July 12, 2008 Glad it went well, the dishwasher and washing machine are mere trifles in the scheme of things ( ) and you're right, you WILL laugh! It sounds LOVELY, I missed where you were moving to, is it somewhere Dartmoorish? The garden will be FANTASTIC to explore, I rented somewhere once that had been empty for 5 years nad had had a fanatical fruit and veg farmer there previously. I found all sorts of things, it was really exciting as the seasons passed to see what would come up. Enjoy your non-stinking bathroom when you get it!! Mrs B Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lisa33 Posted July 12, 2008 Share Posted July 12, 2008 Welcome back. I can't wait to see the photos. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicola H Posted July 12, 2008 Share Posted July 12, 2008 Welcome back Ali.........So glad you are enjoying your new house. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...