tara

Poor sore hens.

Someone said Stockholm stings & mine got no better maybe wrse. Sudorem is almost a gooey, BUT soothes & heals, if you have one on own it helps, but I rescued a hen i thought just bullied but was dog bite & this owner fed cream... well you can imagin the rest. Someone recommened Derma gel, but poor bum looked as sore this morn & all day, and as I haD USED aLOE PURPLE SRRAY (which I'd bought at same time) ON HER SORE & SWOLLEN PARSONS NOSE BIT WHICH LOOKED BETTER i HAVE SPRAYED ALL OF HER NOW. (oops) So i can recomend both. My friend a child minder has a majic new cream for nappy rash which I will try tom if things are not improved. good luck... :)

There proberly pecking each other as well.Or tho we dont think that them laying in the dirt is helping gona try rubbing nappy cream on them as they are so sore.I dont know about any of you but some times its like :wall: banging head at wall.We do what we can then the other hens peck them and god know what else happens and its back to square one again.

owner of

(cube green)GNR(Bluebelle)(Bluebelle)(Bluebelle)PPGNR

(green eglu)(brown guinea)(white guinea)

(green eglu)(white duck)(white duck)(white duck)(duck)(duck)(duck)

and lots of !eggwhite!!egggreen!!eggspeck!!eggbrown!!eggblue!!eggspeck!!eggcream!!eggwhite!!egggreen!!eggspeck!!eggcream!!eggwhite!!eggblue!

I have got loads of them in the draw but l dont really think that its from the pecking laying in the dirt cant be helping.They need wigs maybe then they will have enough protection :)

When you get the wigs, you will post photos won't you! :D

Have you checked them for lice and mites etc?

They could be doing some vigorous dust bating in an effort to get rid of passengers.