Snowy Posted November 4, 2008 Share Posted November 4, 2008 Found some lovely wool the other day and was determined to make something for myself! I can't wear 'beanie' type hats, so thought I'd try a beret. What do you think? I only loosely followed a pattern, most of it I made up as I went along! Good fun to do though and only took me 2 days, couple of hours each day, to make both Excuse the dodgy, fuzzy self portrait! Looks better on the dog Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted November 5, 2008 Share Posted November 5, 2008 That made me laugh Snowy - good job you didn't borrow our dog to model it, she could have eaten it in less time than it took you to make it It looks lovely and cosy - and without a pattern! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicola H Posted November 5, 2008 Share Posted November 5, 2008 Well done Snowy it is really good, I made myself a beanie hat but I look awful in it so donated it to Emily, I will have to have a go at a beret that might suit me better.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted November 5, 2008 Share Posted November 5, 2008 Wow! I love it! The muffler is fabulous, what a great idea. That'll keep the chesticles warm this winter!! Lovely colours too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted November 6, 2008 Share Posted November 6, 2008 They're super. And just in time for the cold setting in. What lovely, chunky, cosy colourful wool! Anna x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...