chickencam Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 How is he today? Have you had to tie him down yet It can be quite nice to have one of your children to yourself all day with nothing else to do, but the circumstances could have been better. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted November 11, 2008 Author Share Posted November 11, 2008 He's absolutely fine today thanks. Kept him of nursery and we are having a duvet day (well he is, I'm trying to do some sewing that I need to get finished for Saturday!) He's shuffling along on his knees and is trying to be fiercely independant, going upstairs on his own and using the loo, raiding the fridge ( ). If he carries on like this he's back at nursery tomorrow! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 That is good news, Snowy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cate in NZ Posted November 12, 2008 Share Posted November 12, 2008 Oh dear the poor lad, I hope he makes a speedy recovery. 4 weeks in plaster and not weight bearing on that leg doesn't bear thinking about for such a youngster. Good luck with it Snowy . I managed to break my wrist on a bouncy castle at my son's 3rd birthday party....I must have been about 31 at the time , never gone near one since Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted November 12, 2008 Share Posted November 12, 2008 Sounds like he's doing well Snowy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buffie Posted November 12, 2008 Share Posted November 12, 2008 I haven't got any bouncy castle stories (did they exist in the 60"s ) anyway I hope all is on the mend. Sorry to be so late Buffie x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...