SnowWhite Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 My girls arrive on Saturday and have settled in nicely. We've had an egg a day (albeit small) from Bo! All the girls came from Annie Hall's Poultry in Siston near Bristol. I thought you'd like to see some pictures. I'm sorry if they are too big but I am not getting the option to resize on photobucket. This is Bo, our star egg layer. This is Lotta This is Astrid This is Valda, Hilda with Thora in the background This is Freya Siggy is a little camera shy so I will have to post her picture another time! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 Wow. Bo is so stunning. Lottas little legs are cute looks like shes marching. They are all great. Congratulations. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hen Watch Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 What a very pretty collection of girls you've got there. Lovely pictures. PS. On photobucket BEFORE you upload pics select the 320x240 (medium) setting and the pics are just the right size for this forum. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SnowWhite Posted November 11, 2008 Author Share Posted November 11, 2008 Thanks for the advice about the pics! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 They are absolutly gorgeous girls! I'm sure you'll have many a happy time watching them in the garden! I'm very Very Cute girls x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
moomin Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 I love Freya she has a dear little face and gorgeous colouring, Annie Hall's poultry looks good, I have had a look at her site Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...