ubereglu Posted January 15, 2009 Share Posted January 15, 2009 Loopyloo, now, what are you going to call your two newbies after you pick them up tomorrow? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 15, 2009 Author Share Posted January 15, 2009 I'm not picking them up tomorrow, the man is just calling me tomorrow to tell me when he can get them in for me I wish I was though! I do have names but just in case I change my mind... which is very likely I will keep them for now. I have to wait to get the new girls as the older girls still need the eglu.. Although if they come in before I need them, he said he will hold onto them for me until I am finished changing the run (I say I, ofcourse I mean DH! ). Which was kind of him. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted January 16, 2009 Share Posted January 16, 2009 Ah, you're still getting excited though! Hope you can pick them up soon! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted January 16, 2009 Share Posted January 16, 2009 I have two Merrydale cresteds (which are the same as columbines and skylines) - one is very friendly and follows me around everywhere and the other just runs away!! Karen at Merrydale near Leicester is lovely, and has both cresteds and bluebelles in stock http://www.merrydalepoultry.co.uk/hybrids.htm PLUS you could come and see me on the way!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 16, 2009 Author Share Posted January 16, 2009 that's a long way from me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...