Yorkshire Pudding

Maine Coon advice - UPDATE - I'm getting one (eventually!)

ooh, browns, reds, torties depends what else is in the pedigrees! How exciting - we were in the same position waiting for alfie - even when they are born, 13 weeks seems like forever ( and we got to see alfie regularly!!) Having said that, Alfie is fab he is a real people cat, loves to cuddle up with us even though at just over 4 months old he is nearly 7 lbs in weight! and is at his gangly stagewiht long legs but skinny. he is goingto be a big boy! Do let us know when you have news - which breeder are you getting them from?

ooh, browns, reds, torties depends what else is in the pedigrees! How exciting - we were in the same position waiting for alfie - even when they are born, 13 weeks seems like forever ( and we got to see alfie regularly!!) Having said that, Alfie is fab he is a real people cat, loves to cuddle up with us even though at just over 4 months old he is nearly 7 lbs in weight! and is at his gangly stagewiht long legs but skinny. he is goingto be a big boy! Do let us know when you have news - which breeder are you getting them from?

Her breeder name is Oceanaria - a lady called Mandy Hopkins.

The queen pregnant at the moment is Visa who is her first home bred girl. She's a beauty. Apparently she's dilute tortie so creams and blues are a possibility. I don't care what colour - my only trouble will be choosing just one.

Do you think my OH would divorce me if it turned into two? :roll: