JEAN Posted February 14, 2009 Share Posted February 14, 2009 Poor Harriet! I hope a new happy forever home looms on the horizon for her. As there is already lots interest and we would have to travel over I will hold back and see what happens - it sounds as if her luck is changing for the better If for any reason she doesn't have success over the next week or so I will give them a call. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dancing cloud Posted February 14, 2009 Share Posted February 14, 2009 Fingers crossed all goes well and Harriet gets a lovely new home very soon If I wasn't hundreds of miles away, I'd have been in the race too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SAB Posted February 14, 2009 Author Share Posted February 14, 2009 Looks like Harriet is going to have the happy ending she deserves Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SAB Posted February 17, 2009 Author Share Posted February 17, 2009 Any update on Harriet? She still is on the SSPCA website, but that does not necessarily mean she is still there. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SAB Posted February 19, 2009 Author Share Posted February 19, 2009 Both Harriet the hen and Blackie the goat now off the SSPCA site - presumed homed - fantastic Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted February 19, 2009 Share Posted February 19, 2009 That's great news . I'm really pleased they're both "gone" . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dancing cloud Posted February 20, 2009 Share Posted February 20, 2009 Hope they've both got lovely homes - don't you just love a happy ending! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...