OH has agreed to an cubbbeeeeee!!!! Maybe it was the argument last night :whistle: - I don't know but when I came downstairs this morning he said I could have my cube. :D We have the local joiner coming around tomorrow so I better make my mind up soon which colour I would like. Ohhh I can't make my mind up - maybe red (cube red) or purple (cube purple) ? I have got a red glub and grug. What a "hard" decision to make?! :lol::whistle:

Well OH has agreed on purple colour. I think he was glad it isn't pink! Just tried to order a cube online but for some reason it won't let me!! :doh: Does anyone know if Omlet is open on a saturday so OH can ring them tomorrow(its his credit card!! :lol: )

I called the Saturday when I was building Gordon and they were closed. There is an answerphone though.

They can't be closed???!!!! :notalk: How long does it take for the cube to arrive?

I ordered mine at about 9.30 Monday morning, it was dispatched on the Wednesday and the courier delivered it about half five on the Friday. :D So not long!

If you want Omlet to deliver and build I think I was quoted a three week wait.

Hi go for it my OH still doesnt know I ordered it, took but everyone else in our village does :pray: ...I dont care I just did it ordered a (cube green) wednesday this week with 2 gingernuts(am going to try to find a couple of other friends to join them)

Omlet are building it said they are coming 14th April,

They told me it was really busy, they tried to get an earlier slot but it was snapped up whilst I was on the phone... :(

Just do it..............u only live once...........its chickens and they put themselves to bed at night too........all those free fresh eggs...........all those cooked breakfasts and homemade cakes.........fresh air..............very homely

indie999

Absolutely.........and now to build and invent THE RUN.

I am really now studying chicken types and visited Thornes our local Poultry supplier yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the different kinds....I wish the (cube green) was here now..good time of year to get it set up too......

indie

Decisions decisions :!: