If you click Reply on the email you received then your reply will go to their email address.

I don't do that unless I know the person as it then shows your email address to them.

Perhaps the person who was asking would use the PM button instead, to send you a message - much the safer way!

I think that only the original email comes via Omlet - if you reply on that then it goes direct to the person who emailed.......I'll go and check.......

Right here's one that came to me........at the end it states......

The following is an e-mail sent to you by XXX via your account on

"Omlet UK". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you

find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following

address:

barbara@omlet.co.uk

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers). Please note that the

reply address to this e-mail has been set to that of XXX

so, I am right, any reply will go to the poster and your email address will then be known to them.

i already have 5 grown runners, but as we got them as grown adults they are scared of us. They live in a 2 acre garden with a pond and orchard, and i have raised lots of ducklings before. We had two which were imprinted on me and lived inside with us in winter. We had nappies for them made by a friend, but she moved to the US last year and never told us how to make them.