little chickadee Posted April 9, 2009 Share Posted April 9, 2009 Lovely name. My son was due to be called something else entirely until I first saw him and the name didn't suit him! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bronze Posted April 9, 2009 Author Share Posted April 9, 2009 Yup still Isaac John. Without counting Great Uncles etc. DHS grandfateher was John, Nephew is Jonny, My brothers T. John, my Dad Jonathan and my Uncle Johnny. Seemed right to continue the tradition. I have to admit I'm still getting used to Isaac as I've been thinking Elijah for so long Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ms Marple Posted April 9, 2009 Share Posted April 9, 2009 You have now got me wanting another baby boy so I can call him Isaac or Elijah I don't think he would want me to go to any parents'evenng looking like his granny though Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bronze Posted April 9, 2009 Author Share Posted April 9, 2009 And I would be highly jealous if you used Elijah Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...