Cooks Posted April 9, 2009 Share Posted April 9, 2009 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
3hens2cats Posted April 9, 2009 Author Share Posted April 9, 2009 Well I had never seen as it that tbh. If I had I would never had put my hand it to get the eggs out Amazing how it can be interpreted eh! Sigmund Freud would have a field day! Naomi Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted April 9, 2009 Share Posted April 9, 2009 Cookie, I hadn't realised there were also different personality eglus as well as Mark I and II . You've obviously got Evil Eglu whilst I have Cuddly Eglu . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 9, 2009 Share Posted April 9, 2009 now this is a scarey teeth and tongue pic, not that cute eglu, which I dont own anymore ANH lol I never saw that pic as anything other than 2 hens in the eglu nestbox looking cute, sorry you all have weird minds.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muzzie Posted April 9, 2009 Share Posted April 9, 2009 You'll have to count me among the weird also it looks like a big scary mouth with teeth to me too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted April 10, 2009 Share Posted April 10, 2009 I have to admit I was also taken aback - whoaaa what's that??? - before I focused on the chickens! It is a scary mouth - yep, yep, yep! Perhaps it is something to do with the colour that brings out the shape. It certainly made me sit back away from the screen rather quickly (this coming from someone who regularly is sent those nice pics that turn into howling banshees from OH, while he sneakily peeks around the corner waiting for my reaction)! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...