Mel (& Paul)

Thank You

Well I'm so glad my undergarments have tickled you all!! I'm sure we can come up with more uses for them than that though!!

Gina, I'm not too sure about the headgear though - I get funny enough looks when I wear them over my tights with my T-shirt tucked in :shock: .

Sun canopy - yes, probably enough material for that if you're thinking of a parasol type thingy!

By the way - I'm behind on the washing this week and have had to resort to small ones and they are just not the same :( !!

:lol:

Had to go to the chiropractor this morning and realised while I was getting into my little modesty robe that I was wearing giant bloomer pants! Usually try to reserve something less granny-like for the chiropractor who is young and definitely stylish :oops:

:lol:

Had to go to the chiropractor this morning and realised while I was getting into my little modesty robe that I was wearing giant bloomer pants! Usually try to reserve something less granny-like for the chiropractor who is young and definitely stylish :oops:

At least you didn't get run over Anna :)

I have a friend (female) who is an osteopath and she used to tell me what the male osteopaths used to say about clients underwear. :shock: If your chiropractor/osteopath has to go and get someone to 'help him with a manoeuvre' get your clothes on and run - they will be coming in to admire your underwear. :lol:

All newspapers are biased to some degree :lol: - just depends on whether you agree with the bias :?:wink::lol:

Lesley, you are right.

I will go and stand in the corner with Kate's big knickers on my head :oops::wink::lol:

There's a good one to add to your 101 uses Buffie :wink:

At least you're still speaking to me evenif I do read the Mail! :lol:

I used to read 'Today' newspaper and really missed it when it went. I've tried many times to give up newspapers but Ican't so it is the lesser (to me anyway) of many evils :lol::wink: