Mel (& Paul)

Thank You

Well they (Johannes, James et al) are trying to get us to appear in supposedly dodgy newspapers :wink:

I'm going to have to buy a Mail to find out what you all find so objectionable about it - have they started a page 3? Do they want our hens for page 3!!!:?::shock:

Perhaps that is why the request is for younger eglu owners - only way they could keep Kate off the front page in her big knickers. As for those of us in our prime - well it would just be too shocking for delicate Mail readers - we might start mentioning green poo and fluffy bottoms :roll::?::shock:

Jane - the Mail doesn't have any delicate readers I'm sure. The other week they carried an article on Naked Housework (who would do such a thing :roll::wink: )

I'm sure they can cope with chickens and poo! (not sure about Kate in her knickers though - that might be just too much :lol: )

We never buy newspapers anymore :( . Mum passes on the Telegraph and Times weekend supplements but that's all I get these days!

That's SO sad, :(:(:cry: not only are you a 1940s housewife continuously washing up :) (you should try some of the green cleaning recipes.... :idea: ) wearing big knickers :shock: , but you have to live on second hand newspapers. Is that why you still think it's 1940 :wink:

I do use the green cleaning recipes - I posted them on here :lol::lol::lol: !!!

Yes, sad isn't it. Stuck in a timewarp in my wrap around pinny, headscarf and big knickers! Actually it's a term coined by my LSH because I like to do things the old fashioned way!! You wouldn't spot me in the street looking like Vera Lynn :lol::lol: !!

I am SO glad you enlightened me!! I was wondering whether I was dealing with an octagenarian super-hen with big knickers outside her tights (onset of senility??) :!::D:!:

Oh I'm senile all right!!! But not quite an octagenarian (make that half one!) but I do wear my big knickers outside my tights in Superwoman Style!!

Yes, Lesley - big enough to be bloomers I think!! You could tuck the duvet in them!

Well girls this is one of the resons I love this forum. Thank you can turn into such revelations as 'forum whores' was it? and BIG KNICKER wearing!!

I need a canopy for my therapy room, anyones big enough for the job!! :lol::lol: Tha's got to be another topic hasn't it '101 uses for big pants'? :wink:

Oh thanks all for the chuckle this morning!! :lol:

Bx