sgregson

Today, for the first time....

Do your children like them? I just know my girls will be beyond thrilled when our chickens arrive :D

The children love them and are desperate to get their hands on them too. Am trying to get them to go to bed at the moment then might put my hand in and give them a stroke - the chicken man said they are more docile at night.

You've got a fair few sleeps to go before your girls arrive - how are you going to manage :D We were lucky and only had to wait a fortnight and boy did it drag!

Sal

OMG how lucky are you, eggs !eggbrown!!eggbrown! on the day of arrival. Hope the girls are all settled in nicely, will await the pictures eagerly. :D

Jennyhenny

I know, 3 !eggbrown! on our first day :lol:

I'm trying to get them to go to bed at the moment using a torch and my husband has just come in and said that the fox is walking down the road (one of my neighbours feeds it :x so I'm hoping they'll go in soon :pray:

My dad and stepmum popped round earlier and even they raised an eyebrow at how stylish the eglu was and are now watching us with interest as they may well get a couple of girls :wink:

Sal

Do your children like them? I just know my girls will be beyond thrilled when our chickens arrive :D

The children love them and are desperate to get their hands on them too. Am trying to get them to go to bed at the moment then might put my hand in and give them a stroke - the chicken man said they are more docile at night.

You've got a fair few sleeps to go before your girls arrive - how are you going to manage :D We were lucky and only had to wait a fortnight and boy did it drag!

Sal

We've been waiting 2 weeks already! Still, we've decided to do a fair bit of work to our garden in preparation for them arriving, so we needed a few weeks really. That said, if they arrived next week I'm sure we'd sort something out!

Have fun with your chooks :D