Budgies

How did that happen?!

I do hope OH isn't blaming *me* for all this credit-card clutching, young Budgies :oops:

I'll set Chive on him if so... grrrrr!

heee heee! Nope Tulip, he's definitely not, don't worry!

Tulip and her smashing hubby were very kind and let OH and I visit to see her WIR and the chookies. When we came away OH was sighing wistfully - he was in love with Chive the gorgeous broody Barnevelder! (Not that I blame him!)

When I ordered the newbies I sent him an e-mail cos he was in a meeting, and his reply went "Tell me more, tell me more, tell me more - we are getting a Barnie aren't we?!" :lol:

I'm really excited for you all - Redwing and Quickcluck, it's great isn't it?! 8)

There is a danger if you go to pick-up hens from Wernlas - they let you have a free look around (it usually costs to visit) - so this means whilst collecting your hens you always have plenty of time to eye up the others that you don't have - very dangerous.

Tracy

well, I ended up at Wernlas on friday lol. the girls and I were out for a drive and spent the day in and around Church Stretton, suddenly realised the Wernlas collection wasn't far off and decided to head off for a look. Thank goodness there are waiting lists is all I can say :lol: otherwise my heart would have ruled my head and I'd have come home with a car full! Some absolutely stunning birds, and the setting is beautiful. I fell in love with the golden and black silkies (must have some at some point!), but the highlight for the girls was getting to hold some baby chicks lol.