A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 The dress and rings are on order, the cottage, registrar venue are booked, I know what flowers I want, and have my shoes and jewellery. EEEK! Yay!!! The problem is now my other half. We want to find him a wool brown suit. An Edwardian three piece preferably. We're struggling. Does anyone know where we can get one? Debenhams do something similar for hire, but he wants to keep it. Wedding in late September. Help? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 Found this on Ebay don't know if it's any use http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORMAL-WEDDING-EDWARDIAN-SUIT-IN-COGNAC-Ex-Hire_W0QQitemZ280354200833QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Wedding_Clothing?hash=item4146699d01&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1685|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50 This one has a shop as well for diffrent sizes and trousers etc http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Edwardian-Formal-Suit-Coat-Brown-curved-edge-44reg_W0QQitemZ310131618876QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Wedding_Clothing?hash=item483548f43c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1685|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 I think John Lewis have loads of wedding stuff for sale, maybe have a look on their website but I think there was more in the actual shop when it was my Aunts wedding? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 These guys do Edwardian frock coats in brown and they're in Kent. Any good? http://www.bridetobe.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3&Itemid=12 PS It seems they have a branch in Reading too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted June 10, 2009 Author Share Posted June 10, 2009 Thanks guys! Ebay can be a bit haphazard. You really need to see the fabric up close, and we want a full three piece suit in dark brown. But I'll look up that Kent place! Whoop! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...