TAJ Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 Just a quick note twice now I have gone in to M&S the Monday/Tuesday after the dine in for two for £10 and found they reduce all the unsold stuff (not short dated) at half price - both times we have had some really good deals on this - the things we got this Tuesday still had a week until the useby date. Tracy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redhotchick Posted June 10, 2009 Share Posted June 10, 2009 I've never seen any food sold at reduced prices at M&S. I thought it was one of their policies. I'll have to pop in and have a look. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TAJ Posted June 11, 2009 Author Share Posted June 11, 2009 I've never seen any food sold at reduced prices at M&S.I thought it was one of their policies. I'll have to pop in and have a look. Two things here - yes they do now do reduced prices - they never use to. Secondly after two for £10 our M&S has the 'leftover' stock at the begining of the next week all shelved together with all the shelves marked as special half price offer - it is only the 'dine for 2' stickers (and knowing the menu) that makes you realise it is all the dine for 2 items that happen to have on offer early in the week afterwards. Tracy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jillus Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 I have been picking up M&S Dine for Two bargains for ages now. The best was when I got scallops reduced to £2.99 but when looking again saw the girl reducing them all to a £1 so I put my three packs back and picked up six and got them even cheaper. I froze some of them when I got back and they were fine. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 Well noticed Tracy. I just wish I could get down there at the beginning of the week. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TAJ Posted June 11, 2009 Author Share Posted June 11, 2009 Well noticed Tracy. I just wish I could get down there at the beginning of the week. Ours is an out of town M&S food & drink so it is open until 8 pm and you can park outside, plus is the route home from dropping DD off at 7 pm every Tuesday night at cadets. Tracy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 Excellent Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...