gooner.girl

Football Chat

Not good draws for us. How typical is it that Chelsea get the lowest team in all of the football leagues! :roll:

makes a change martin, we usually get a PL team and man u and everyone else gets the non league sides :D

cant remember how many times we have had to play liverpool in the last few years in Carling cup/fa cup and CL. so about time someone else got them :D

At least he cares about the club!!! Ok, so i admit it - he's a nutter but he is a goalie and they are suposed to be a little crazy plus he comes accross as really lovely away from the football pitch. Still rather have him in goal then any other premiership keeper except perhaps Cech, Robinson the spuds keeper maybe Englands no 1 but he's rubbish!

Come on you gooners against Porto tonight!

Yup 0-0 That'll do us. Tope of the group. Into next round! :lol::lol::lol:

cut that one a bit fine - two off the post for porto.. oooofff!!!

congratulations!!

Phil

Celtic would be ok. I bet we get Barca, they finished second didn't they?! There was a few close calls i'll admit Phil, at one point Moscow were winning and Porto were bombarding our goal and i though 'oh no if we concede we are out!' The last 15 min were hilariously boring though, like a training game. Both sides obviously wanted to draw! :lol:

Celtic would be ok. I bet we get Barca, they finished second didn't they?! There was a few close calls i'll admit Phil, at one point Moscow were winning and Porto were bombarding our goal and i though 'oh no if we concede we are out!' The last 15 min were hilariously boring though, like a training game. Both sides obviously wanted to draw! :lol:

Real Madrid, Barca, Roma, Inter...

All came second.

Phew!

Just shouted myself ho"Ooops, word censored!" from the Chelsea v "Ooops, word censored!"nal game.

1st 70 minutes we cancelled each other out....but WOW :shock: what an ending....- end to end stuff and chelsea hit the bar several times.

how we didnt score in the last 5 minutes I dont know.

Ahh well, point is better than losing, the only people who gained are manchester united who surely must drop some points soon eh? :roll::?: