gooner.girl

Football Chat

Hummm. That does ring a distant bell in my memory Phil, i went to my first game the season after that.

funnily enough - if you watch the video - you'll see that "Ooops, word censored!"nal's goal came from a long throw nodded on at the near post..

when Bolton do that it seems to be classed as cheating for some reason... :wink:

Phil

You're such a tease! :P:lol::wink:

I know...

Just remind me Helen who was the first team to score in a league game at Emirates?

Who was the first player to score in a league game at Emirates?

Who was the first forum member to go to the Emirates for a league game?

:lol:

I'm might get tickets for the first fa cup game when we thrash Bolton at Ashburton Grove :wink: I am jealous of the first premiership game though Martin! :evil:

I'm hoping to be there to watch you thrash us too... we should meet up for a pint beforehand...

Phil

I'm might get tickets for the first fa cup game when we thrash Bolton at Ashburton Grove :wink: I am jealous of the first premiership game though Martin! :evil:

I'm hoping to be there to watch you thrash us too... we should meet up for a pint beforehand...

Phil

I'm going to look out for ticket news. I can always phone my uncle up and tell him to stuff Derby Bristol where the sun don't shine! I want to go back to the Emirates not with villa (although i probably will go back when we meet next season) Portugal vs Brazil is quite a mouth watering prospect.

*sticks head above the parapet to check it's safe to come out*

You there Phil? OH says thanks for the clip of Bolton beating "Ooops, word censored!"nal, great to see Dave Higson as well. :lol:

*ducks down again*

Ding Dong Dave 'Igson - what a total legend!!! They don't make 'em like 'im anymore!

Alan Green??? you ain't fit to lace Ding-Dong's boots!

Phil 8)

Just remind me Helen who was the first team to score in a league game at Emirates?

Who was the first player to score in a league game at Emirates?

Who was the first forum member to go to the Emirates for a league game?

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: I don't know, you go out for a few hours to an athletics club committee meeting and come back to find this rubbish above!

That would be good Phil, we could leave the under age Villa fans with to much to say outside! :wink::D

Definitly up for a get together if we can get tickets!

You'd have to get away tickets Martin as there is a membership scheme at "Ooops, word censored!"nal as we are so popular and play such good football!

Having said that it is F.A cup and it is Bolton :wink: so people might not see them as a very good team to watch so they may go to general sale!

How about next season if you can get tickets i come up and watch Villa - "Ooops, word censored!"nal with you? i could stay with my aunt in Warwick. :)

Helen

xx