gooner.girl

Football Chat

Well!!!!!!!

Baptista 4 goals!? :oops::oops::oops::oops: I really am eating my words now!

We took them apart, admitedly they were rubbish esp. their defence. Almunia had another good game but what a result, bring on the spuds!!!!!!!!!

Good to see a chelsea fan supporting "Ooops, word censored!"nal, perhaps you should switch permenantly?! :wink:

Well!!!!!!!

Baptista 4 goals!? :oops::oops::oops::oops: I really am eating my words now!

We took them apart, admitedly they were rubbish esp. their defence. Almunia had another good game but what a result, bring on the spuds!!!!!!!!!

Good to see a chelsea fan supporting "Ooops, word censored!"nal, perhaps you should switch permenantly?! :wink:

im a fan of good football Helen! I couldnt care less if we dont win tomorrow (i know its an easy match) but i just love to see Liverpool lose!!

And I hate Spurs too - so will be cheering for you lot then :wink:

Good game full of excitement. I think "Ooops, word censored!"nal were quite poor overall but they were fantastic when it mattered. Liverpool were poorer and two poor teams produced the game of the season. It had everything. Cards, Time wasting, goals, great goals, goal of the season, 2 serious injuries, good refereeing, penalty claims, a penalty, a penalty save, a hat trick. :shock:

Made a good night...

Just off to do my homework....

Only Joking! :lol:

Homework? You? I thought only Liz did homework on this forum? :wink:

"Ooops, word censored!"nal did not timewaste, we also didn't play very well but Liverpool were awful! (again)

I know i'm biased but my goal of the match was Baptista free kick - i assume thats the one you meant as goal of the season Martin?! :wink:

Typical sky sports pundits.....

"Ooops, word censored!"nal thrash liverpool 6-3 and they talk about steven gerrard's goal being goal of the season! :roll:

:doh:

But it was! So what's the problem...

nahh.. goal of the season was Anelka's screamer beating Lehman all ends up...

8)

Phil

In your dreams Phil. I hope we stuff you in the cup then you might shut up about it! :wink:

You gotta admit the wengerbabes played well tonight...

Shall we send the "Ooops, word censored!"nal U9's, the "Ooops, word censored!"nal Ladies team or the Emirates food catering team out against them next time?!

"Ooops, word censored!"NAL ARE BACK - we're on a roll!

In your dreams Phil. I hope we stuff you in the cup then you might shut up about it! :wink:

You gotta admit the wengerbabes played well tonight...

Shall we send the "Ooops, word censored!"nal U9's, the "Ooops, word censored!"nal Ladies team or the Emirates food catering team out against them next time?!

"Ooops, word censored!"NAL ARE BACK - we're on a roll!

as I said earlier on - you'll field your yoof - and they are way better than our yoof..

we don't fear the "Ooops, word censored!"nal first team - but you won't field them!! - so you will give us a spanking (I imagine)

(but don't hold your breath - I have a very long memory!!)

Phil 8)

Yeah except you'll field your first team (guaranteed) and hack the wengerbabes off the park again! :?

here's hoping, eh? :D

it's a man's game!!

BigSam's hoofing Northern Cloggers vs Whinger's Softy Southern Pansy-boys

(and the Pansy-boys will win.)

Phil 8)

Besides you live in the south. Does that make you a southern pansy boy?! :wink: Sorry southern pansy old man! :lol:

I fear, increasingly, it does - I am being slowly corrupted by the south..

why - I even find myself turning on the central heating now and again - and we had double-glazing installed...

help!!!!

(now, where's me whippet?)

Phil