gooner.girl

Football Chat

And has shedloads of cash at his disposal :wink:

EXACTLY!

However I do like the bloke, he is a very very nice person. He signed my portugal shirt for me when we drew with Chelsea 1-1 last season at our place.

He said I had sence! :roll:

he IS a nice bloke. A family man, Awww bless him.

Not only is he a master of a manager he is also incredibly DISHY, dark and mysterious.....but of course my love of chelsea comes first! :lol:

Please dont say that martin....Id rather ANYONE win the CL except liverpool :evil:

Barca will go out of the CL against Bremen,...you bet :wink:

I will laugh my socks off if they do :dance::lol::dance:

No Barcelona will go through, I went to watch them play Getafe at the Nou Camp two days before I first visited Lesley and Carl, and they tore Getafe appart. Amazing. Ronaldinho was Fab. I'm going to watch them play Levante early next year.

Please dont say that martin....Id rather ANYONE win the CL except liverpool :evil:

Barca will go out of the CL against Bremen,...you bet :wink:

I will laugh my socks off if they do :dance::lol::dance:

No Barcelona will go through, I went to watch them play Getafe at the Nou Camp two days before I first visited Lesley and Carl, and they tore Getafe appart. Amazing. Ronaldinho was Fab. I'm going to watch them play Levante early next year.

Ronaldinho is a superb player. I've had enough of Chelsea v Barca though. Be good if Man'ure got them :wink:

Not only is he a master of a manager he is also incredibly DISHY, dark and mysterious.....but of course my love of chelsea comes first! :lol:

Who "Ooops, word censored!"ne? He looks like a whippet who's swallowed a bee....... nice of him to sign your Chelsea shirt though! :lol::lol:

Who "Ooops, word censored!"ne? He looks like a whippet who's swallowed a bee....... nice of him to sign your Chelsea shirt though! :lol::lol:

I think martin was talking about zeee special one Mourinho eh?! :shock:

"Ooops, word censored!"ne looks like martina navratilova :lol:

dunno about an affair,....he seems a very quiet man to me.

Wonder if he fancies a date at the Omlet bar??

Imagine....married to him I could have the worlds BIGGEST eglu :shock:

or an EGLU AT SEA on his giant boat :shock:

or an EGLU box at Stamford bridge

*rubbing hands with delight* :think::idea::dance: