gooner.girl

Football Chat

anyway, Chels - you're very kind about Bolton, and Helen is very mean about Bolton..

so...

Chelsea for the (tin-pot, meaningless) Milk Cup!!!!!

Don't think i like you anymore revnev! :evil:

:lol: If you want me to support "Ooops, word censored!"nal - then you'd better follow Chelsea's fine example and say some nice things about Bolton..

why don't you have a little competition - and I shall support the one who has been the nicest!!

:lol:

(go on Helen - you know you want to!!) :wink:

Phil

We couldnt believe it when parlour scored !! :shock::shock::lol:

At least im resigned to the fact we'll lose already....I've no high hopes - so if we win thats a bonus.

We will though, be losing to a GOOD TEAM, and not pants people like liverpool :lol:

Losing to "Ooops, word censored!"nal is something not to be ashamed of.

LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE

JOHN TERRY THE GLADIATOR WILL BE BACK TO EAT YOUR STRIKERS ALIVE :dance::dance:

COME ON YOU BLUES

anyway, Chels - you're very kind about Bolton, and Helen is very mean about Bolton..

so...

:lol: If you want me to support "Ooops, word censored!"nal - then you'd better follow Chelsea's fine example and say some nice things about Bolton..

why don't you have a little competition - and I shall support the one who has been the nicest!!

Phil

I'm not prepared to compromise my beliefs that much, oh sweet, wonderful, handsome, witty, intelligent Phil!!!!

so...

Phil

I'm not prepared to compromise my beliefs that much, oh sweet, wonderful, handsome, witty, intelligent Phil!!!!

hee hee......dont be crafty Helen, it has to be GENUINE admiration for Phil and Bolton... :lol::lol:

hee hee......dont be crafty Helen, it has to be GENUINE admiration for Phil and Bolton...

What? You think its not genuine?!

I might be able to muster up something genuine for Phil, but never for Bolton! I shall resign myself to the fact that he likes you and Chelsea more and sit in the corner sulking.... :cry:

Hummm. Wonder if i can get Martin onside?

hee hee......dont be crafty Helen, it has to be GENUINE admiration for Phil and Bolton... :lol::lol:

no it doesn't Chelsea.... I AM that shallow!!!

"Ooops, word censored!"nal for the (tin-pot, meaningless) Milk Cup!!!!!

8)

Phil

Humph. Can't believe you didn't think i was genuine.

Anyhow he's easily turned Chelsea.... He'll probably change his mind 5 more times before Feb 25th... Men! :roll::roll::roll:

can I go for a score draw??

Phil

Humph. Can't believe you didn't think i was genuine.

Anyhow he's easily turned Chelsea.... He'll probably change his mind 5 more times before Feb 25th... Men! :roll::roll::roll:

it's a man's prerogative to change his mind... (err...) :wink:

Phil

:twisted: Aha, I'm still here!

C'mon Watford! (But they're completely impossible to predict at the mo. :roll: )

Oh, just realised Helen; ..yes Phil, you can have a wonderful Bolton win if you like... :lol:

...Martin, your match should be easy peasy...I'm forever blowing bubbles...

C'mon Watford!!! :lol:

Nah, i want Bolton to win if it will make you smile revnev! :wink::D

awww.. you say the sweetest things! :wink:

we haven't had a league win yet in 2007!!! our traditional new-year slump :(

Phil