WitchHazel

Diesel Models (Pure Space Studios Ltd) Anyone have any exper

Hi, my niece has registered her details with a company which purports to promote new models. Amazingly (rollseyes) she's been selected for a photo shoot, and ONLy has to pay £50 for the privelege.

I;m sure this is going to be a scam where she gets there and they end up charging her several hundred pounds for a handful of photos, and I foresee that she will need to pay extra for them to register her details with their contyact agencies. But she won't be told

The company is called Diesel Models, and they are owned by another agency, Pure Space Studios Ltd

I've googled them, and what I've googled seems to support what I've told her already.

Anyone have any experience of either company?

Thanks

Having just had a quick mooch on their website it stated clearly they are NOT a modelling agency and they do NOT find work for their clients. They state they 'help you climb a few rungs up the ladder to get you into a modelling agency'.

Personally i have your doubts as well.

The best thing is to have a look here www.albamodel.info as i gather reputable agencies do not ask for money 'up front' and do not require a portfolio of photos before they will see you.