Alison M

Signature

Hi Alison - I've nipped into admin and done it for you. Hope that's OK :wink: .

Hi Kate,

Thank you for your admin/computer skills. I only posted my query last night but have already had 3 replies and now thanks to you, my problem is solved. :D I am a new member to the forum and feel that the members are so friendly and helpful, it's like having another family.

:lol: Thanks

Kate, I seem to have managed to get a lovely chicken for Belle on my signature, but can't get one for the others, no matter what I do. Am I being stupid??! I'm just no good at these things - I managed to infect the computer with a virus when I was looking for an avatar, chookiehubbie is NOT impressed, so that'll just have to wait till I take some pictures of the girls!

Kate, I seem to have managed to get a lovely chicken for Belle on my signature, but can't get one for the others, no matter what I do. Am I being stupid??! I'm just no good at these things - I managed to infect the computer with a virus when I was looking for an avatar, chookiehubbie is NOT impressed, so that'll just have to wait till I take some pictures of the girls!

Believe ME there is no such thing as stupid when it comes to technology - it it wasnt for this forum and e-mails from my mates this computer would have found its way out of a window long ago :roll:

Am I guessing right that a rhode star is brown and a sussex star is white? If so I'll change your signature for you. If it's wrong, let me know and I'll change it again!!

Hope that your signature is OK now Shona - I've added the hens for you - hope I've got them the right way round!!

Edited by Guest

Hi Alison,

Great names for the chooks. Favourite food by any chance :?::P

Following suit, mine would have to be called,

Spinach Tortellini

Natural Organic Bio Yogurt

Tuna Mayo

Strawberry Cheesecake

:wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

mine would have to be

Green and Blacks White Chocolate

White wine

Red wine

gin and tonic

vodka and tonic

pimms......

(the list is never ending :roll::wink: )

Yep can agree with all My brain does not connect with my computer :? at all, have to have help to do simplest of things thankgoodness for folks on the forum who are computer literate :D Just viewed my signiture HOORAY SUCCESS at last I am now a happy chick!!!

Hope that your signature is OK now Shona - I've added the hens for you - hope I've got them the right way round

Thanks Kate - you truly are SUPER!!!!!

They are almost as pretty as the real hens!!