Tiggy Posted July 2, 2009 Share Posted July 2, 2009 I know its prob obvious but can you keep quail & chickens together ? or will the big girls pick on them? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Willow Posted July 2, 2009 Share Posted July 2, 2009 No you can't. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 Best to keep them separate really. I can't say whether they would be bullied as we've always had ours in a separate area. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted July 3, 2009 Share Posted July 3, 2009 I heard about someone tryign to integrate them and the quail being killed. I wouldn't advise it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...