A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted July 15, 2009 Share Posted July 15, 2009 Silver stretchy thread, silver metal thread, beads and earring fixings. And pliers and scissors. That's all you need. Easy peasy and super quick. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 15, 2009 Share Posted July 15, 2009 Excellent where did you get the pansy and leaf charms from? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted July 15, 2009 Share Posted July 15, 2009 love it not too sure about the spider though cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted July 15, 2009 Author Share Posted July 15, 2009 Everything from London's The Bead Shop. I wanted to make something insecty and natural worldy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted July 15, 2009 Share Posted July 15, 2009 Wow, love them, they look really impressive, are they little bees I spy? I like the gold and silver mix too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted July 15, 2009 Share Posted July 15, 2009 Oooooooooo a bee.... I'd love to make one of those in silver clay.............do you have a spare which I could borrow to make a mould & send back to you........ pretty please ? Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted July 16, 2009 Author Share Posted July 16, 2009 No spares Sha, but I got them from The Bead Shop in London and I think they may do mail order. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted July 16, 2009 Share Posted July 16, 2009 Thanks I'll go & have a look-see......... I wonder how much that bee will become as I have no doubt I won't be able to resist a few other goodies (you know the old "I only came in for a pint of milk & left with 3 carrier bags full of stuff" syndrome ) Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...