eggregiousness

Chickinvestment

OK I've ordered all the stuff my (2) chooks will need when they arrive next month. I have totalled everything up and performed a complex calculation :? It appears that the chooks will have paid for themselves by the time I reach the age of 187 - provided that I don't have to buy them any food after the one bag I have on order :think:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: my husband says they are the most expensive eggs he's ever eaten :lol: :lol:

But they do taste so !egg!!egg! yyy and there is nothing nicer than cooking a brand new fresh egg plucked from underneath one of your own PP ? GNR ??

:D indie

My goodness - that egg was a bargain! I've spent a lot more than that..... :boohoo: Internet shopping is TOO easy!

Despite my misgivings I am really eggsited about the new arrivals! Coop to arrive a week on Friday. Chickens a few days after that.

Just one small blot on the horizon - I haven't actually got round to telling my husband what I've done......I'm a bit scared to be honest...... :pray:

(pink eglu)GNRGNR(white chicken)

Gosh thats cheep!!!

When we got to £1600.00 we stopped counting.

Wouldnt mind but only Lavender is laying and not every day but they are pets..Very spoilt ones but I do love them, even missed thjem when I was on holiday. (am I sad) ?

There WIR is "Ooops, word censored!" than my eldest sons bedroom :lol: