buffie

Sad Day

When our lovely old cat was put to sleep we managed to get a kitten from one of his relatives. Funny how these things happen at the same time so you can keep the family going. You were very brave with Katie and I hope that you have as much happiness with the new puppy as you did with her.

Well we will choose Daisie at the bank holiday, 2 weeks!!

Mummy Dora is doing very well and all pups are fat, well and brindle!! katie was a brindle and that suits us!

If any of you are into Boxers, I know we all have our favourite breeds, you might want to see Dora and her last litter at , www.krisway.34sp.com she and pups are with jenny at Bucksteps Boxers, www.buckstepsboxers.co.uk, until her mum and dad take her and pups back to wales.

If you have a look at Thompson he is Katie's dad!

Hope you are all ok,

Bx :)

Woof, Woof!! :)

Spent a few hours with petra, mum and dads boxer today and she will be here for a week from saturday, snuggles all round and spoilt rotten. Been to the pet shop and got her treats and puppy food( yes I have a while but I'm nesting or broody!!)

Went to see Charlie and the chocolate factory and feel it's been a nice day.

Made a memory book of katie and all her fur and feather family.

Hope everyone is having a nice day!

bX

Nothing wrong with being prepared and getting a bit excited Buffie :wink:

I'm looking forward to seeing Charlie and Choccy Factory soon - Johnny Depp - Phwoar!!!

You seem in good spirits - which is a good thing after all you have suffered recently.

All the best to you xx