Margaret Posted August 10, 2009 Share Posted August 10, 2009 + WIR Lavender Mabel Marjorie Well !!! sat in the garden yesterday with friends, first time this year the sun shone, When it got to 6 o clock normal home time for me the girlies wanted to be let out of their run.. friends said ok, they behaved them selves ( girlies not friends ) for first hour and then decided to investigater what was left on table !! Marjorie decided that she loves M&S Balsamic crunch cheese only let her have a few pecks and then got her down, she was not a happy bird, threw a tantrum, tried to get back on table via my shoulder..like I wouldnt notice and in the end had to lock her in bedroom (run) Fine this morning . ....BUT is it acceptable for them to finish evening meal with cheese and biscuits Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted August 10, 2009 Share Posted August 10, 2009 I say, what posh birds . They'll be demanding an aperitif next . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted August 10, 2009 Share Posted August 10, 2009 I read this completely the wrong way and thought that Marjorie was being eaten by a cheese. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Margaret Posted August 10, 2009 Author Share Posted August 10, 2009 + WIR Lavender Mabel Marjorie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chooklady Posted August 10, 2009 Share Posted August 10, 2009 I did the same, WHAT I thought Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
oneyolktoanother Posted August 12, 2009 Share Posted August 12, 2009 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...