Biker Chick

Hetty has stopped laying after 6 weeks

I got my 2 omlet hens in the middle of June and they were quite happy laying an egg a day each, since then I have had my WIR and 2 weeks ago we got 4 11 week old babies. They are all getting along fine except that Hetty hasnt laid an egg for nearly 2 weeks now. I have checked her over for lice/mites and they are on a course of Flubenvet at the mo. Poppy is still laying every day and I am sure there is no egg eating going on, so what has happened to Hetty. Is it unusal for a hen to suddenley stop laying and will it do her any harm. She is fit and healthy and very happy. I have put them all on "growers" pellets at the moment as it is more important for the babies to have that and I have been told it wont do the other any harm, but could that stop egg production.

Any advice please.

Thank You

Cyclone's been a steady layer since she started laying in May laid a couple of days had 1 or 2 off then laid a couple so on and so on. late July untill about 2 weeks ago laid nearly every day while on egg withdraw I might add then 2 weeks ago laid her first double laid for 5 days straight then she's laid 5 softies in 3 days laid her first keeper to day since Sunday

big reds been erratic since she started

but i supposed thats the joy of keeping chickens there all differant I wouldn't change ether of them even when they try to remove the skin of my hands when I'm hand feeding