I have got my eglu where I want it (out of sight for OH and off the cricket whicket), but i may need to cut into the skirt of the run to get it around the splayed legs of the kids swing. It runs parallel to the side of their swing and the hedge is in the way the other side, so can't shift it across. The swing is concreted in (so can't move it) where I need to cut shouldn't make easy access for mr fox. My plan is just to nip through a couple of the bits of mesh and so I can pop it around the swing legs and then peg it into place. The space for the run is literally a couple of inches too narrow.

Should that be ok and what do I need to cut it?

Palmer07 cust her run recently, she is never far away from the forum and will be along soon to offer advice I feel sure

:D

:anxious: It is a bit quiet at work at the mo :anxious:

Yep, wire cutters here too! If you are only cutting the skirt and going to peg it down too I can`t really see a problem.

The mesh is thick and by the end of cutting a door into my cube run my hands were on fire!