Lavenders_Blue Posted October 28, 2009 Share Posted October 28, 2009 (edited) I've taken a couple of photos of her foot which will hopefully show what I'm worried about. Please excuse her muddy toes which make it rather difficult to see exactly what's what. I don't know whether this could be scaly leg mite or just some kind of bumping/bruising she has picked up while she was in the battery cage. If it IS scaly leg, then what is the most effective way of treating it? Many thanks. Edited October 28, 2009 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jools Posted October 28, 2009 Share Posted October 28, 2009 It's a job to see actually ... could you enlarge the photos a bit? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lavenders_Blue Posted October 28, 2009 Author Share Posted October 28, 2009 Have enlarged the photos - probably now too big! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted October 28, 2009 Share Posted October 28, 2009 They are a bit big now but we'll let you off while we help diagnose Queenie . It's hard to say . Do you have any photos of her legs before? This is a photo of my Molly's scaly leg which is much more obvious. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lavenders_Blue Posted October 28, 2009 Author Share Posted October 28, 2009 She's an ex-batt so her feet were like that when she came 2 1/2 weeks ago. How quickly can it get worse? I perhaps just need to monitor to see if it stays the same or worsens and then treat accordingly. (???) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted October 28, 2009 Share Posted October 28, 2009 It doesn't look like Scaley Leg Mite to me....just pigmentation. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lavenders_Blue Posted October 28, 2009 Author Share Posted October 28, 2009 Great, that has put my mind at rest. I will keep an eye on it just to be on the safe side but hopefully I can sleep tonight not worrying that she is in discomfort! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted October 28, 2009 Share Posted October 28, 2009 I agree with Egluntyne . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...