Reikiranf

Shrunken comb

Further to my egg drought thread, I've noticed that my Miss Pepperpot Mimi's comb has shrunk & is more pink that red :shock: It's on a par with the size it was when I first got the girls. She has had a bit of a moult so I was wondering if it's normal for their combs to shrink when they are not laying though Lulu and Yum Yum's haven't changed or whether it's and indication that something else is wrong, she seems fine in herself although she feels a bit lighter than she did.

I've had hardly and eggs from the three of them since April despite worming them with Flubenvet, treating them with anti mite spray & diatom even though there was no sign of any infestation, giving them Avipro, Battles poultry tonic, cod liver oil & limestone flour and poultry spice, though not all at the same time :lol: They always have citricidal and apple cider vinegar in their water.

At the moment they are on Ex batts pellets, I often have to change their food as they stop eating it before they finish a second bag or because I go to the stables & they don't have the brand that I wanted :roll: