whosjack

Plastic ramp

This may be an odd question but i'm creating a larger run for the chickens and would like to have the eglu raised off the ground. I would like to make as much of the 'creation' as possible out of plastic so that it's easy to clean. Does anyone know where i can get a plastic ramp/ladder thing so that they can reach their hut?

Thanks

Have you thought about searching on the web for ramps for dogs? A number of companies do them for arthritic dogs that cant get up into the boot of the car.

If you were after something timber I would say make it yourself - its a doddle - we have ramps up to each eglu and up to the mezannine floor in the pen - just planks of wood with smaller pieces to create footholds attached at regular intervals

If you were after something timber I would say make it yourself - its a doddle - we have ramps up to each eglu and up to the mezannine floor in the pen - just planks of wood with smaller pieces to create footholds attached at regular intervals

Which, of course, Mel made herself :wink:

:P

of course

well

i told (& Paul) what I wanted

and he did it

the same thing really :wink: