Guest Jalfi

Hello

We are delaying the happy arrival (green eglu) due to a previously booked holiday 8) , but the eggcitement :roll: is building sooooo much we may have to cancel the hols so we can welcome our feathery friends GNRPP sooner and stay at home & nest build together :!::wink:

Still we are getting some very valuable guidance from this forum by you fine folk out there & getting very jealous looking at the fab photo's.

PS Cant get enough of these emoticons - sorry :!::twisted::P:D:lol:

Theres always several ways of looking at things, we should not complain about going on holiday...but 23/9/05 seems to far away.

We dare not tell our 2 year old Ollie about the hols or (green eglu) as we think he will explode with the eggcitement...even us 'boring' adults cannot contain ourselves :!::!:

PS I hope our signature (green eglu) works this time :!::?::!:

Cool - Sounds great! You will probably hear that we are in a terrible panic with chickens running all over the garden and we are rolling around hysterically laughing and trying to ask for major help :lol:

Only 4 weeks to go - sounds like a lifetime :!:

PS Either my watch is wrong or the time logging of these messages is definately not good ol' British Greenwich Mean Time. It is confusing me badly and I know that does not take much, but should I be going to bed or getting up to look for eggs from chickens that we have not even got yet :!: