patsylabrador Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 mumchic Hey, I'm fashionable again and choosing to ignore the very last sentence! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
greyhoundgirl Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 Yes I'll ignore the last sentence too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
figarogir1 Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 I am a mum but if I threaten not to cook my boys say I am young and beautiful so does that mean I am ok Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
patsylabrador Posted May 3, 2010 Author Share Posted May 3, 2010 I thought it would push a few more buttons on this forum as it seemed to represent a lot of you here. Not the clothes particularly, but a nice endorsement of what you do every day - loving your families, running your homes, baking, gardening, your chooks. I think it's nice to be represented in public again. Harriet Harman once called stay-at-home mums a nuisance and I look forward to the time when we have more respect. I think this is a little step forward. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeckyBoo Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 Like it (she says quietly removing her sunglasses from the top of her head.... ) BeckyBoo Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 Like it (she says quietly removing her sunglasses from the top of her head.... ) BeckyBoo Mine are staying firmly on top of my head...it's the only place I can find them Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 I sometimes have my normal glasses on and my sunglasses on the top of my head im not a mum - can I be an honorary chicken mum?? cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...